Everyone said I was crazy when I walked away from my firm and started my own company in late 2014.
And, I probably was… but I’ve not once regretted my decision.
Over the past two years, I’ve covered all kinds of topics on my Hustle & Flow podcast, but I’ve never addressed the questions I get asked the most about starting a business:
- How do I know if I have a good idea?
- How did you know what to do? How did you get started?
- You seem to be an overnight success. How were you able to succeed so quickly?
- How do I know when I can quit my job and do this full time?
- How did you get comfortable leaving a well-paying job to start your own company?
If you’ve ever wondered these questions yourself, today is your lucky day!
In this week’s podcast episode, I’m finally going behind the scenes and sharing my honest answers.
If you’ve ever considered starting your own business, hopefully, it will shed some light on what to expect and whether entrepreneurship makes sense for you.
Know of a friend or colleague who’s always daydreaming about doing starting their own business? Be sure to forward this email – they’ll be so happy you thought of them.
Go make your dreams come true!