Have you ever made the decision to change jobs, yet found that you’re getting no feedback on the job openings that you’ve applied for? In this Listener Q&A episode, I share my behind-the-scenes experiences from when I’ve made career moves. By doing so, I hope that I can help someone in a similar situation.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How playing the comparison game won’t serve you when making decisions about your own career
- My own experiences from working at a boutique firm
- Why you should give yourself a year to find another job that best suits you and your career
- You tend to get what you focus on – mindset matters!
- The importance of being selective when applying to multiple jobs
Links:Click here to reserve your spot for the Life & Law Planning Workshop
Click here to join the Legal Career Clarity waitlist
Click here to take the Podcast Survey
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#42: Performance Reviews with Amy Gardner
#41: Running on Empty
#40: Listener Q&A — Strategic Career Decisions for Young Lawyers
#39: Finish Strong in 2017