Have you ever heard people talk about doing a vision board and wonder what that is and why they’re doing it? I’ve been doing vision boards for many years and in this episode, I’ll be sharing my process for creating them as they can be a great way to achieve both your personal and professional goals.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How a vision board can give you clarity for the future (and even act as a predictor of it)
- Why the magazines you use really won’t matter and what to look for when reviewing the materials
- What supplies you’ll need and how long the process will take
- How to decide on what to include on your board, and what to leave out
- How and where to display your vision board, and why this will be so important!
Grab your free cheat sheet below. You’ll get a lot more details in the episode but this will help you remember the high-level steps.
Links:Click here to learn more about the Life & Law Planning Workshop
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#45: Partnership Traps
#44: Scheduling Secrets
#43: Listener Q&A — Job Search Advice
#42: Performance Reviews with Amy Gardner