I recently finished my Life & Law Workshop and there were so many great lessons to be learned, but I noticed something. Many of the participants were having the same issues, so for today’s episode I wanted to give you the top 5 mistakes people make when creating their plans for the next year. What’s getting in your way and keep you from accomplishing your goals? Being aware of these mistakes and taking action will help set you up for the best 2018 possible.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why most us, despite good intentions, aren’t hitting our goals…
- When setting goals, consider both your personal and professional life
- You can be hopeful, but you also need to be realistic!
- Why focusing too much on your weaknesses will lead to failure (and the one question you should be asking yourself)
- What “honoring your calendar” means when it comes to goal achievement
- Willpower is not enough – you’ll need this too!
Links:Click here to learn more about the Life & Law Planning Workshop
Email: Support@HeatherJoyHubbard.com to request access to our private Facebook group
Episode #3: How to Take Back Your Day
Episode #8: Why Saying Yes Means Saying No
Episode #33: Time Management Tips with guest Cindy Sullivan
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#46: Creating a Vision Board
#45: Partnership Traps
#44: Scheduling Secrets
#43: Listener Q&A — Job Search Advice