Today I’m taking you behind the scenes and sharing with you a review of my 2017, complete with the wins as well as the lessons that I learned. I’ll also be giving a sneak peek at what’s ahead for me and my business in this new year. Revealing all of this information is a bit out of my comfort zone, but my hope is that what I have learned can help you too.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- My approach to business when I first started, versus what it looks like today
- What things I most like to do in my business – and those that aren’t in my zone of genius
- What outsourcing has done for me, but there are still struggles for me when it comes to hiring
- The lesson I learned when I didn’t follow my own intuition
- Trying to be perfect? Here’s why it’s really holding you back…
- My word of the year for 2018 and what it means to me!
Email: Support@HeatherJoyHubbard.com to request access to our private Facebook group for the Life & Law Planner
Click here to connect with Heather on Facebook
Click here to connect with Heather on Instagram
Click here to download the Life & Law Blueprint
Episode #8: Why Saying Yes Means Saying No
Episode #41: Running on Empty
Episode #46: Creating a Vision Board
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#47: Ready, Reset, Goals!
#46: Creating a Vision Board
#45: Partnership Traps
#44: Scheduling Secrets