Firms and companies are not all created equal, and just because you are thriving at one company does not mean it can’t be better for you somewhere else. Today I am revealing three key points that will break this down for you.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How to determine if your firm is perfect for you
- Why people tend to feel that there is no better firm or company for them
- How you can be confident and have low self-esteem at the same time…
- Ways to reframe the stories that we are telling ourselves
- How we can misread the situation when associates jump from firm-to-firm
- Why assessing the company values is so important when considering a change
Links Mentioned in this Episode:www.LegalCareerClarity.com
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#31: Listener Q&A — Making the Leap
#30: Reacting to Racism
#29: How to Stop Procrastinating with guest Kara Loewentheil
#28: Path to Partnership