Do you ever get frustrated when things aren’t happening as quickly as you’d like in your career or business? You know you’ve got what it takes but you’re not getting the results you want or others seem to be doing better than you? Regardless of how much past success you’ve had or how much potential you know is possible, there might be a gap between your ability and ambition. So how do you go after big goals while being realistic about where you are now? That’s what I’m covering in today’s episode!
Here’s what I’m sharing in this episode:
- Why you should heed the warning of “mind the gap” when it comes to any new undertaking in your personal or professional life
- How to recognize whether there’s a gap between your ability and ambition and what to do about it
- Why a beginner’s mindset will help you go farther faster
- Ways to reframe your perspective so you can enjoy the journey instead of feeling down and out because you’re not yet where you want to be
- The tools that helped me in the early years as an entrepreneur and what I miss most about that time in my life
Want to work with me next year?
Applications are now open for The 2020 Experience, my annual mastermind for ambitious, high-achieving women. It’s a transformational experience limited to 32 women ready to achieve major goals while doubling down on self-care. If you’re ready to have a breakout year filled with intense hustle and flow, be sure to apply at http://2020mastermindexperience.com/
Links Mentioned:Episode #117: Starting a Non-Legal Business
Book: Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
Right-click to download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#133: Healthy Habits with Guest Oonagh Duncan
#132: Delegating & Growing Your Team
#131: Money Mindset
Fearless Leader Bonus: Dr. Yashika Dooley