Even though it’s Christmas week, I know that so many people like to plan for the New Year, so I wanted to share this bonus episode with you today. It’s all about getting clear on your vision for 2019 by creating a vision board. As you’ll hear, my approach is different than how most do it so be sure to give it a listen.
If you’re looking for support on planning and you missed the recent Planning Extravaganza last week, you can still go through the exercises on your own. To access the videos and worksheets for free, all you have to is go to http://planningextravaganza.com/. Happy Holidays and I’ll see you in 2019!
Topics I’m covering in this episode:
- How a vision board can give you clarity for the future (and even act as a predictor of it)
- Why the magazines you use really won’t matter and what to look for when reviewing the materials
- What supplies you’ll need and how long the process will take
- How to decide on what to include on your board and what to leave out
- How and where to display your vision board and why this is so important!
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#97: Reduce Your Stress with Guest Jeena Cho
#96: Setting Your 2019 Goals
#95: Compensation Prep for BigLaw Partners
#94: Going Solo (5 Biggest Mistakes)