Today I’m talking about billable hours and, as you’ll hear, it’s not always about how you plan and budget your billables that is important. For many, it really is about replacing old habits with new ones. If you struggle with capturing your time, I’ll help you change that once and for all on today’s episode of Hustle & Flow.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The key factor that will determine whether you’re capable of changing your billable habits
- The reasons why multitasking is creating havoc on your billables
- Three different solutions to help you track and document your time
- What I mean by “doing things as you go” and how this will benefit you more than you think
- How implementing these strategies can be a total game changer for your life and law practice
Links:Episode #99: Changing Your Habits
Episode #50: Taming the Billable Hour
Life and Law Blueprint @ HeatherJoyHubbard.com/blueprint
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#102: When Less is More
#101: Standing Out in a Crowded Field
#100: Word of the Year (and other New Year rituals)
#99: Changing Your Habits