In last week’s episode, I kicked off the first of a three-part series focused on law firm career strategies, where I talked about how to be a successful associate and service partner. Today, we’ll move to the next stage and discuss how to excel as a partner. This can be a difficult stage to work through, especially at the beginning, but with the right focus and execution, it can be made much easier.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What your focus should (and shouldn’t) be if you’re a partner
- How to navigate “walking the tight rope” in your firm
- How to stay busy while building a book of business
- Tips and strategies for developing your marketing and sales plan
- The mindset shifts required if you want to excel as a partner
Want to my help in growing your book of business? Be sure to fill out the interest form for one of my upcoming group masterminds: http://www.legalmasterminds.com/
Links:Episode #107: Career Strategies: Stage I (Associates & Service Partners)
Episode #45: Partnership Traps
Episode #21: What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#107: Career Strategies: Stage I (Associates & Service Partners)
#106: Cash Flow & Profitability with Guest Amber Dugger
#105: Prospect Lists
#104: Mentoring in the #MeToo Era