Do you struggle with delegating? Me too! Listeners have been asking for this episode for over a year but I’ve hesitated to record it because I struggle myself. I’ve done a lot of work around it lately and feel as though I’m finally making progress, so I’m sharing my journey and lessons learned.
Here’s what I’m sharing in this episode:
- I’m getting real and sharing the reasons why I am not good at delegating
- Why you can’t grow if you believe the story that only you can do it
- My personal experiences when it comes to delegation and growing my team and the biggest lessons that I’ve learned along the way
- How your commitment to your long-term vision can help you overcome your anxiety and fear around delegation and growing your team
- Why your business and career will stall if you try to do it all yourself
Want to work with me next year?
Applications are now open for The 2020 Experience, my annual mastermind for ambitious, high-achieving women. It’s a transformational experience limited to 32 women ready to achieve major goals while doubling down on self-care. If you’re ready to have a breakout year filled with intense hustle and flow, be sure to apply at http://2020mastermindexperience.com/
Links Mentioned:Episode #126: The 2020 Experience
Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
Download the Life & Law Blueprint
Right-click to download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#131: Money Mindset
Fearless Leader Bonus: Dr. Yashika Dooley
#130: Productivity Hacks with Guest Mridu Parikh
Fearless Leader Bonus: Heather Chauvin