This profession can be dangerous in ways of addiction, mental health issues and the unhealthy behaviors we start developing in law school. We don’t want to talk about it, but as an industry we need to, which is what I’m doing in this episode of the podcast.
In this episode you will learn:
- How easy it is to forget for legal professionals to forget the human side of things
- Why we really “bury our heads in the sand” and don’t acknowledge these issues
- The reasons behind why certain types of behavior start in law school
- My thoughts on lawyers and drug use
- The stigma around mental health issues in lawyers – and why you need to reach out for support