Today’s guest on the podcast is Rick Mulready, who is not only a Facebook ads guru, but he’s my marketing guru! In fact, he’s the reason why the Hustle & Flow podcast exists. In this episode, Rick is going to share some of the biggest mistakes he’s seeing Facebook ad managers making, what you need to know before you get started running your own ads, how to outsource your Facebook advertising, and so much more.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- My own history with Facebook ads and why I sought out Rick for mentorship
- The importance of having a strategy before you start advertising or even boosting posts
- Why I test my Facebook ads – and you should too
- How to determine a budget when starting Facebook ads and which metrics to watch
- You don’t need your whole funnel thought out to start, but you do need this…
The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast
Episode #156: How to Hire a Facebook Ads Manager + Other Q&A
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#87: Walking the Walk (My Cancer Story)
#86: Ally Conversation with Joe Drayton of NBA
#85: Setting Expectations
#84: Secrets of a Super Connector with Guest Jason DeJonker