On today’s episode we’re talking about pricing – specifically fixed fee pricing. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about this topic and, I have to warn you, what I share today may take a bit of stretching your mind and putting aside past beliefs. But it could make a huge difference in your practice. Stay tuned for Fixed Fees – Part 2, coming next month!
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Where attorneys make the biggest mistake when it comes to setting fixed prices
- Whether or not to consider the labor and overhead costs when proposing a price
- How to calculate a fixed fee and why you should be considering the true value of your services to the client
- My own pricing strategies and how they’ve evolved the longer I am in business
- What you can learn from how web developers, photographers and other professionals price their services
Links:Business Development Masterclass: Live Webinar July 12th & July 17th
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#75: Marketing Matrix
#74: Work-Life Balance Myth
#73: Making Confident Career Decisions
#72: Be the CEO of Your Law Firm with Guest Ally Lozano