Most of us give presentations in some form or fashion, and today I am revealing the strategies and techniques that I feel will allow you to give the best presentation possible. Regardless of where you’re at, you can get to where you want to be by being present, intentional and structured with how you present to others.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why having a good presence is so important – and how not having this can distract your audience
- You don’t need to stick to the podium – move around!
- How to manage the various audio devices you will be using
- Your talk will fall flat if you are not this…
- The way to lay the foundation for your big “takeaway” straight from the beginning
- Why you need to be intentional about your handouts and the information in them
- Strategies for structuring an effective closing
There’s a free checklist that goes along with the episode.
Just print out the checklist, listen to the episode again as a reminder, and then wow the crowd.
Links:Click here to take the Smart & Ready Quiz
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#53: Having Difficult Conversations with guest Lynne Maureen Hurdle
#51: Shutting Off Your Busy Mind
#50: Taming the Billable Hour
#49: The Future of Diversity Programs in Law Firms