Do you hate business development? If the thought of asking someone to hire you makes you sweat and short of breath, today’s episode is for you! I’m addressing why there is such a fear of selling legal services when there really doesn’t have to be. After listening to this episode, you’ll have the tools to reframe your approach to business development so you can start selling without being slimy, sleazy, or salesy.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How everyone is selling – even if they don’t realize it
- What is sales and how does it differ from marketing
- Examples of the different types of marketing and why we hide behind them when developing business
- The fastest and most effective way to get more clients
- Why you’re doing a disservice to others when you refrain from selling your legal services
- How you can start to change your mindset around sales so you don’t feel like you need to take a shower afterward :)
Links:Click here to learn about a Deep Dive Day
Click here to learn how Heather works with Firms & Organizations
Click here to learn more about the Life & Law Planner™
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#68: Cultivating Community with the Founder of Girl Attorney
#67: How to Be a Rock Star Associate
#66: What Are You Working For?
#65: Tracking Performance (KPs)