On today’s episode, I’m talking about time management and how you can actually create more time in your day by filtering and prioritizing, as well as delegating and using processes, you can take back your day and focus on what matters most to you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is the priority matrix and how does it work?
- How to avoid “putting out fires” all day long
- The importance of knowing the difference between a true emergency and something that is just urgent
- How walk-ins, phone calls, emails and text messages can take over your day – without you even knowing it
- Utilizing your assistant and letting them guard your emergencies!
- The hidden time sucks that kill productivity and lead to poor physical, emotional and mental health
- Why the saying “I work better under pressure” is just an excuse
- Planning for the goals and projects most worthy of your time
To accompany this episode, I’ve put together a 2-page worksheet that includes a visual of the Priority Matrix as well as my top 3 tips to help you strengthen your time management skills.