Today, I’m interviewing Nicole Abboud, former lawyer and founder of Abboud Media. I’ve always considered Nicole is a bit of a trailblazer – someone who follows her heart, not the crowd. So, I’m asking her all kinds of questions about her journey as well as her expertise in content marketing to help lawyers build their brands and practices.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How Nicole created a successful media company without any formal training or background in marketing or social media
- The story behind her two successful podcasts, The Gen Why Lawyer and Leaders Love Company
- Why every lawyer should be leveraging social media and video to grow their business
- How to build authentic relationships with potential clients online
- Her best tips on how to get started with online marketing
Leaders Love Company Podcast
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#76: Fixed Fees – Part I
#75: Marketing Matrix
#74: Work-Life Balance Myth
#73: Making Confident Career Decisions