Diana Maier is the founder of Maier Law Group, a firm focusing on employment law and privacy law. In this episode, you’re going to hear how she is pushing boundaries and making real change in the legal industry. She reveals exciting details about an upcoming event and how you can be the change you want to see and build your life and legal practice with joy.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What led Diana to make big changes in her career, from lobbyist to public defender to doing plaintiff’s work to creating her own employment defense firm
- How she built her ideal law environment with intention
- Why her firm’s core values are front and center of everything they do
- What “joy in the law” means to Diana
- The event and local groups she created to help other attorneys focus on what joy in the law means to them
Joy In The Law Conference 2018 (The early bird registration deadline is on Aug 20.)
Speakers at Joy In The Law Conference:
Course: Awakening Joy by James Baraz
Book: Awakening Joy by James Baraz
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#79: Fixed Fees – Part II
#78: Vacation Redux
#77: Human-Centric Marketing with Guest Nicole Abboud
#76: Fixed Fees – Part I