No matter your business type, building your business is essential. For lawyers, we tend to stay in our legal box, but using standard business tools is how your business can thrive. In this episode, I talk about the importance of building your business and always asking for the sale.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The importance of staying focused for better results
- Why don’t we talk about sales funnels in the legal world
- The biggest mistake that a lawyer makes in business
- Why we really hate to sell ourselves
- How a thriving book of business can serve you
- What a funnel is and the different steps it has
- Ask for the business!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Legal Career Clarity Course
Life and Law in Balance – Partner Retreat
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:
#19: Changing Your Mind
#18: When to Change Jobs
#17: Dirty Laundry
#16: The Best Personality Tests for Lawyers