In today’s episode, I wanted to share with you some of the major insights and breakthroughs that I had while attending a recent leadership retreat in Hawaii. This includes how we limit our own knowledge and potential to grow and learn, how not sharing details about our businesses or ourselves can actually hold us back, and so much more.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why you need to trust your intuition…
- Why do we keep making the same mistakes over again?
- How (and why) to get out of your bubble
- Sharing specifics with others can actually serve you
- Why we absolutely need to be vulnerable
- Moving past excellence to your “zone of genius”
Last call for the Life & Law in Balance Retreat at the all-inclusive five-star Miraval Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona from June 11-14, 2017. With 10 hours of CLE and 4 days of deep-dive workshops and memorable experiences, you’ll leave with a “Life & Law Plan” that supports and transforms your career and life.
Visit www.lifeandlawinbalance.com for more information.
Book: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks