If you’re in business, getting more leads and higher revenue is something you have to consider carefully. Today we talk about the importance of networking to build relationships, while understanding whom you want to serve. Networking helps you with future clients but effectively utilizing sales funnels can help you with clients that need your services now. Listen in as I talk about the free offers you can use to bring potential clients into your sales funnel!
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What are the three main areas that you need to look at when trying to develop a business strategy
- Why it is untrue that you cannot niche down when living or practicing in a small town
- Who is my ideal client, and where are the hanging out
- You may be in the “friend zone” too long when building that relationship
- Why you need to have a free offer to provide value when using a sales funnel
- How sales funnels can also help you weed out those who are not ready or not a good fit
Links Mentioned in this Episode:Click here to take the podcast survey
Click here to listen to Episode #7
Click here to listen to Episode #20
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#34: “Meeting the Challenge” Update
#33: Time Management Tips with guest Cindy Sullivan
#32: Not All Firms or Companies Are Created Equal
#31: Listener Q&A — Making the Leap