You’ve probably heard of mastermind groups before, but what exactly are they, who are they for and how do you find one that is right for you? Today I’m sharing all about masterminds and how one can not only benefit you, but also how you can add value to the group. As you’ll hear, masterminds can push you in ways that you can’t push yourself and take you to places you’ve never been before.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The history of masterminds and what constitutes a good one
- The difference between formal and informal masterminds
- What mastermind contributors will need in order to add value
- What are “hot seats?”
- Why it is necessary to strategically choose mastermind members
- Remember – masterminds are not about selling your services!
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#36: Public Relations and Press Success with guest Jennifer Berson
#35: Listener Q&A — Getting client leads
#34: “Meeting the Challenge” Update
#33: Time Management Tips with guest Cindy Sullivan