Want to know what the Marketing Matrix is and how it can help you plan and prepare for your year? Today I’m going to walk you through it and give you and all the options that are available to you. In this episode, you’ll hear how planning your marketing the right way will help you be realistic about the time and effort you can dedicate to these activities.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why attorneys tend to have a scattered approach to business development
- Who is your preferred client – and how to market to them
- Why you should be paying attention to what your potential clients are doing on social media
- Tips for having your web presence work for you
- What content platforms and strategies should be implemented into your marketing plan
- How you can use speaking engagements to connect with others and grow your business
- Ways to write from a marketing perspective and the in’s and out’s of email marketing
- My thoughts on spending money on SEO
- And much more!
Links:Episode #7: The Rich Is in the Niche
Episode #20: Legal Sales Funnels
Episode #36: Public Relations and Press Success with guest Jennifer Berson
Episode #69: How to Sell Without Being Salesy
Legal Road Map with Autumn Witt Boyd
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:
#74: Work-Life Balance Myth
#73: Making Confident Career Decisions
#72: Be the CEO of Your Law Firm with Guest Ally Lozano
#71: Power of Planning