On today’s show, I’m joined by Amy Gardner of Apochromatik, a company that provides professional coaching and consulting to firms, organization, and individuals. We’re talking all about the importance of annual performance reviews, or APRs. Why should everybody be focusing on these reviews, and what are the habits that you can adopt that will get you ready for them? You’ll find out in this episode of the podcast!
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What to do if you haven’t achieved last year’s objectives
- What is the “recency factor” and how you can take advantage of it
- Ways you can be proactive about asking for feedback from your superiors
- What to focus on the weeks before the APR and what to bring to the meeting
- How to follow-up the right way – including the single most important step to take immediately afterward
Connect with Amy via email: [email protected]
Click here to reserve your spot for the Life & Law Planning Workshop
Click here to join the Life & Law in Balance retreat waitlist
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#41: Running on Empty
#40: Listener Q&A — Strategic Career Decisions for Young Lawyers
#39: Finish Strong in 2017
#38: Live from L.A.W. — Supporting Women of Color