On today’s show, I’m talking about personality types and specifically how they affect people in the legal profession. I share four different types of personality tests that you can take, and reveal how each one has helped me grow and better understand myself on my own journey.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What is the Myers-Briggs personality test and the history behind it?
- My MBTI results and why I feel I was chosen for promotions in the male-dominated legal industry because of it
- How the Gallup StrengthsFinder and Caliper tests can help you embrace your strengths and improve your weaknesses at work
- Embarrassing results from my tests and why I hesitate to share them
- Why the VIA Survey is my favorite and helps you express yourself more authentically at work and home
- The key to finding the right personality tests for you
Links:Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#15: Goal Mapping
#14: Lessons Learned
#13: Working Vacations