Planning allows you to stay focused on what is most important to you so you can build the life and legal career that you want. In this episode, I break down my entire planning process for you.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why detailed planning without a clear understanding of the big picture is a recipe for exhaustion and burnout
- The importance of integrated planning, instead of compartmentalized planning, to be happy in both life and law
- Key questions you should always answer before getting started on any plan of action
- How to develop a plan that supports your long-term vision and short-term goals
- Why the habit of consistent action and alignment is critical if you truly want to achieve your dream life
- How to get a free preview of the Life & Law Planner™
As part of the episode, I’m providing a free download for the Life & Law Planner™. It’s the first week of January (month, week, work days, and weekend).
Links:Click here to learn more about the Life & Law Planner™
Click here to learn more about Life & Law LIVE
Episode #3: How to Take Back Your Day
Episode #15: Goal Mapping
Episode #44: Scheduling Secrets
Join the Get It Done Challenge here
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#70: Creative problem-solving
#69: How to Sell Without Being Salesy
#68: Cultivating Community with the Founder of Girl Attorney
#67: How to Be a Rock Star Associate