Many attorneys spend time developing relationships and networking but fail to leverage those contacts. The key to turning contacts into referrals or clients is to use a prospect list to systematize your efforts. In this episode, I walk you through how to create and execute on a prospect list and even share a free template to help you get started.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why you need a prospect list (even if you’re not trying to build a book of business)
- The biggest mistake I see attorneys make when it comes to prospect lists
- How to use a sales funnel within your prospect list
- The reason why you should broaden your definition of referral sources and update your prospect list accordingly
- What to include on your prospect list and how to systematically follow-up
LegalMasterminds.com *Mastermind Interest Form
Episode #20: Legal Sales Funnels
Episode #52: Avoiding the “Friend Zone” in Business Development
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#104: Mentoring in the #MeToo Era
#103: Capturing Billable Hours
#102: When Less is More
#101: Standing Out in a Crowded Field