On today’s show, my guest Jennifer Berson shares her journey as she transitioned from a lawyer to a PR professional and started her own business in the process. You’ll hear Jennifer’s advice on how you can pursue a branding and PR plan in order to get yourself seen as an expert, whether you’re in the legal field or otherwise.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How Jennifer intuitively knew about brands and marketing (and took the leap to pursue her passion)
- Why law just never felt like a career to her…
- Thinking about stepping away from your legal career? Here’s what you can do!
- Do lawyers need PR and branding?
- How to start making yourself that trusted reliable resource that provides value to others
Links:Connect with Jennifer at JenerationPR.com
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#35: Listener Q&A — Getting client leads
#34: “Meeting the Challenge” Update
#33: Time Management Tips with guest Cindy Sullivan
#32: Not All Firms or Companies Are Created Equal