This may be my favorite episode of the entire year because I’m talking about something I absolutely love – goals! I always get excited when I plan for the New Year and, today, I’m going to help you set the right goals for 2019.
Topics I’m covering in this episode:
- The very first step to take in preparing for the New Year (and where many people go wrong)
- Why the New Year shouldn’t be about changing who you are
- When to focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses
- What happens when we set our goals based on “shoulds” instead of “wants”
- Why it’s important to create a plan that takes into account the big picture as well as the small details
I’m also sharing all the details of the free Planner Extravaganza that I’m hosting December 17-20. Not only will you walk away with a plan to rock 2019, you might even win a prize – such as a gift card, 2019 Life & Law Planner, or a ticket + hotel to 2019 Life & Law LIVE! Sign up at www.planningextravaganza.com/
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#95: Compensation Prep for BigLaw Partners
#94: Going Solo (5 Biggest Mistakes)
#93: Bonus – The Magic of Masterminds
#92: Freedom to Shape Your Future