You’ve been asking to hear about today’s topic for a while now, and I’m finally doing it! In this episode, I’m going behind the scenes and talking about how I started this business, with the intent of helping you decide whether or not you want to enter the world of entrepreneurship. Even if you have no desire to ever start a non-legal business, I hope you find this episode interesting, entertaining and informative.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How to know if you have a good idea and viable concept for a business
- The two main reasons businesses fail and why it’s important to be aware of them
- Forget the “overnight success” myth – here’s what it really takes to make it in business
- What to consider when deciding whether to make the leap full-time or work on your business as a side hustle
- The sacrifices you’ll have to make in order for your dreams in business to come true
Email: [email protected] for suggestions for Mastermind Speakers
Free Life & Law Blueprint @ HeatherJoyHubbard.com/blueprint
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:Bonus: Quick Tip Tuesday
#116: Day 5 of the Get It Done Challenge 2019
#115: Day 4 of the Get It Done Challenge 2019
#114: Day 3 of the Get It Done Challenge 2019