On today’s show, Time Management Consultant Cindy Sullivan takes us through the six pillars that she has identified as being necessary for successfully managing your time. As you’ll hear in this episode, it all starts with self-awareness!
Things you will learn in this episode:
- You can’t accomplish anything without time as an ingredient!
- Why productivity has to be tailored to the individual
- What golden direction and time awareness mean
- All about the need for structure, planning and making purposeful choices
- The role habits and self management play in you success
- Systems, prompts and tools you can use to make you more effective
Links Mentioned in this Episode:Click here to visit Cindy’s website
Click here to connect with Cindy on Facebook
Click here to learn more about RescueTime.com
Click here to learn more about Heather’s Career Clarity course
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#32: Not All Firms or Companies Are Created Equal
#31: Listener Q&A — Making the Leap
#30: Reacting to Racism
#29: How to Stop Procrastinating with guest Kara Loewentheil