In this episode, I’m sharing my top four takeaways from the recent Traffic & Conversion Summit in San Diego. Even if you don’t use online marketing in your practice, I always feel there’s something to learn from other industries and this event gave lots of lessons that can be applied to your legal practice.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why customer experience should be top of mind for attorneys (even if your client is a big corporation)
- How to host an event or seminar that wows your clients and keeps them coming back for more
- The best and fastest approach to scaling your business development model
- What a “premium” is and how to use it in your marketing and sales efforts
- How to leverage LinkedIn (the right way!) to get new business
Links:Click here for more details on the Life & Law Planner™
Click here to pre-order the Life & Law Planner™
Episode #7: The Rich Is in the Niche
Episode #54: How to Give a Great Presentation
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#55: Setting Boundaries
#54: How to Give a Great Presentation
#53: Having Difficult Conversations with guest Lynne Maureen Hurdle