Today’s episode is a bit of “bonus” to the Get It Done Challenge. How do you make sure you‘re keeping up the good habits you just developed? And, more importantly, how do you make sure that the tasks you’re completing will get you closer to your goals? The answer is KPIs – or key performance indicators.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What the heck are KPIs and when you should use them
- The difference between tracking results and performance
- How many KPIs you’ll want to set and how to track them
- What questions you should ask yourself when determining your KPIs
- How to use KPIs to make your days more productive
Links:Click here to learn about Life & Law LIVE
Episode #3: How to Take Back Your Day
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#64: Just Do It! (Get It Done Challenge Day 5)
#63: Say No (Get It Done Challenge Day 4)
#62: Ask for Help (Get It Done Challenge Day 3)
#61: Prioritize (Get It Done Challenge Day 2)
#60: Clear the Clutter (Get It Done Challenge Day 1)