This episode is a bit different because I’m sharing about my personal life — specifically, my diagnosis of melanoma. But this episode isn’t just about me. Hopefully, you’ll find some nuggets of wisdom that relate to your own struggles and desires to stay “zipped up” as well.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What motivated me to record this episode, even though it’s outside of my comfort zone
- How I’m dealing with and processing my recent cancer diagnosis
- Why I initially hesitated to tell others what was going on and why I’m still uncomfortable sharing
- My struggles with “receiving” and “surrendering”
- What this means for 2019 (and my business) and how I’ll be bringing back more flow into my life
Links:Episode #14: Lessons Learned
Life & Law Blueprint
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:
#86: Ally Conversation with Joe Drayton of NBA
#85: Setting Expectations
#84: Secrets of a Super Connector with Guest Jason DeJonker
#83: Dear White Men