On today’s show, I’m revealing how to identify those key things that will either keep you stuck at your job or have you continuing to jump from job to job throughout your career. Every job has its issues, but it’s your ability to handle them which will give you the best chance to thrive.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The different types of behaviors that people repeat when they are not happy in their job
- How to identify what you want – and don’t want
- Why we need to be careful not to jump to conclusions
- How to take ownership of what you can change
- Why it is important to ask for what you need!
Ready for some needed change?
There are limited spots available for the beta course. If you’re ready to figure out what’s next for you learn more about my Career Clarity course here.
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:
#17: Dirty Laundry
#16: The Best Personality Tests for Lawyers
#15: Goal Mapping
#14: Lessons Learned