On this episode I’m discussing the importance of taking time off for yourself, and why this is an absolute necessity if you’re going to maintain your health. Not doing this can lead to depression and anxiety, among other things, and today I’m going to give you tips and tricks that will allow you to take that much-needed vacation.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Why lawyers are conditioned to be available 24/7 and are expected to put their careers before anything else in their lives
- What kind of message are you sending your team when you feel like you can’t check out?
- How taking a real vacation can help yourself, your marriage and your career
- No one will respect your time if you don’t…
- How I allowed my colleges and partners to be in charge of my off time
- Why not taking vacation can be mentally and emotionally draining
- Delegating is key
Last call for the Life & Law in Balance Retreat at the all-inclusive five-star Miraval Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona from June 11-14, 2017. With 10 hours of CLE and 4 days of deep-dive workshops and memorable experiences, you’ll leave with a “Life & Law Plan” that supports and transforms your career and life.
Visit www.lifeandlawinbalance.com for more information.