I had no idea how many of you were interested in the topic of fixed fees!
The first episode came out on July 10 (you can listen to it here) but I had so much to cover that I had to postpone the second part until this month.
Little did I know that you had a lot to say about the topic as well.
So many of you reached out by phone, text, social media with your own questions and thoughts and asked that I cover it in part II.
I wasn’t able to tackle everything but I tried to cover as much as possible.In today’s Hustle & Flow podcast episode, I cover:
- How fixed fees are impacted by the billable hour requirement and law firm politics, especially in BigLaw
- The factors to consider when pricing your fixed fees, no matter your firm size or type of practice
- How the process of pricing fixed fees can help you collaborate with your clients to serve them even better
I can’t wait for you to listen!
I have a sneaking suspicion that you’ll have even more to say so let me know your thoughts and questions.
Perhaps we’ll continue the discussion in a future episode!
P.S. Wondering how we might be able to work together? Here are a few ways:
- Legal Career Clarity– A private (and anonymous) 6-week online course to help you figure out the best career path for you. You’ll discover whether to stay or go and what to focus on in either situation. – sign up HERE.
- Life & Law LIVE– A 2-day live, interactive workshop in Phoenix, Arizona to figure out what you want to focus on next and create a strategic and actionable plan to achieve your goals. Just two weeks left to save. Register HERE.
- 4-month Mastermind– A small group experience for 6-10 attorneys looking for major growth and breakthroughs in just 4 months. If you want to be considered for the next round, be sure to fill out the interest form HERE.