We all need to hear a success story sometimes to feel inspired, and this story might just be the one for you. Hustle & Flow guest, Autumn Witt Boyd, started out in a traditional lawyer path, but once she started a family, she decided it was time to explore a different career path. After taking a deep-dive into her career and what brought her the most happiness, Autumn decided to start her own law firm designed specifically for online businesses. Listen as Autumn shares her path to success and the many road bumps she navigated along the way.
Things we’re covering in this episode:
- How to hit goals to earn high-end clients
- Making decisions related to the creative side of business
- Diversification of the work that Autumn provides to her clients
- Running a successful business and raising children
- Managing a virtual team
- Interested in contacting Autumn? You can get more information on her law firm’s website: www.awbfirm.com. Listen to her podcast, Legal Road Map.
Get It Done Membership
If you enjoyed the free week-long Get it Done Challenge, you’re going to love our new membership challenge. The membership challenge began on April 12th and you have the option to join for a quarter, year or bundle price. This quarter’s challenge is only open through April 15th so be sure to join now! Go to www.getitdonechallenge.com to learn more and sign up.
The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
Right-click to download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#159: Turning Awareness into Action
#158: Service Not Sales
#157: Stop Being the Bottleneck with Guest Karen Sergeant
#156: Making Decisions in Times of Uncertainty