Whether you’ve had an online business for years, you dream of starting one, or you’re scratching your head as to what an online business even means, you’re going to learn a lot from today’s episode. Just five short years ago, I didn’t know anything about an online business. And now my entire business is based on this model. I’ve learned so many lessons and secrets along the way and I’m sharing them with you today.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- What an online business is, and isn’t
- Why it pays to focus on building your audience first, and to not forget “quality over quantity”
- How to attract the right audience with focused marketing
- Why you don’t need to consume everything; take what you need and leave the rest when it comes to educating yourself…
- The importance of taking action, where I think the future of online business is heading, and more!
If you found this episode helpful (and you want to say thanks!), please leave a rating or review on your favorite podcast app.
Episode #126: The 2020 Experience
Episode #119: Ambition and Motherhood with Guest Heather Chauvin
Get The Life and Law Blueprint at HeatherJoyHubbard.com/blueprint
Download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#127: Corporate Fashion with Guest Estelle Winsett
#126: The 2020 Experience
#125: Competition v. Collaboration
#124: Managing Associates