Why can setting client expectations be so tricky sometimes? Today I’m going to help you navigate this issue because by setting client expectations up front, you’re showing that you value the relationship and want to protect it as well as protecting yourself and your business. In this episode, I’m going to walk you through the 4 stages of expectations and how to align them in order to better your client’s experience.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- When setting client expectations really matters and how it affects you and your business
- Why expectations are so important for both you and your clients
- How to start by setting expectations with prospects
- Why you shouldn’t overpromise in the consult stage
- Considerations for the engagement stage
- The importance of following through
Hustle & Flow Podcast Directory
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#84: Secrets of a Super Connector with Guest Jason DeJonker
#83: Dear White Men
#82: Boredom versus Burnout
#81: Networking Nonsense