Why do we get stuck and stay stuck? On today’s episode, I share the top 6 reasons holding attorneys and firms back from making positive changes!
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why we have a fear of disapproval and how that keeps us from growing and moving forward
- When you make excuses, you are saying you have no control of your situation, when in fact you always have a choice
- Why do we become comfortable with our discomfort and how is this linked to your self-confidence?
- Don’t let familiarity become a security blanket!
- Why lawyers are conditioned to think logically and how that keeps us “in the box”
- We unknowingly promote negative energy more often than we think (here’s how that holds us back)
- Why do we go through the motions day after day but never ask ourselves if this is what we really want?
- How the art of “asking” can change everything
To accompany this episode, I’ve put together a 2-page cheat sheet that outlines the Top 6 Reasons Why Attorneys Stay Stuck, how to quickly identify if you fall in each category, and what steps to take to start moving through each block.
Right-click here to download this episode.