Today’s special guest Nora Riva Bergman is an attorney, frequent speaker and author of the amazing new book 50 Lessons for Women Lawyers – From Women Lawyers.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- The story of how Nora and I met, which says a lot about her as a person and how she’s supporting other women
- Her career path including her eventual decision to leave the practice of law to become a coach and speaker
- What happened to change everything in Nora’s life and the personal work she’s done to become more mindful and present
- Nora’s insights and tips from coaching attorneys for over a decade
- Why Nora wrote 50 Lessons for Women Lawyers – From Women Lawyers and how you can get involved
I was honored to write a lesson for the book, which was inspired from the most popular episode of this podcast. To meet all of the contributors and read an excerpt of her latest book, go to https://50lessonsforwomenlawyers.com/. You can buy a copy HERE.
Episode #8: Why Saying Yes Means Saying No
Other Books Mentioned in the episode:
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
The Untethered Soul by Michael Winters
My Latest Episodes:#122: How Big Are Your Dreams?
#121: When You’re the ‘Diversity Add’ in a Client Pitch
#120: The Fear of Success
#119: Ambition and Motherhood with Guest Heather Chauvin