On today’s episode, I’ll be revisiting the topic of partnerships, and digging deeper by revealing the five traps that partners can find themselves in.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What different types of partnerships exist
- The advantages and disadvantages in asking to be a service partner How to handle the situation if you don’t have enough billable hours
- Why it’s so important to determine where your focus is – and what area not to forget about
- Why you’ll need to get to know the rules and politics of your firm
- You not only need to build relationships with other attorneys, but with these people…
Links:Click here to learn more about the Life & Law Planning Workshop
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#44: Scheduling Secrets
#43: Listener Q&A — Job Search Advice
#42: Performance Reviews with Amy Gardner
#41: Running on Empty