On today’s episode, I’m talking all about niching. If you’re ready to increase your rates, grow your business, or better position yourself for an in-house job, then this is an episode you need to listen to.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- What does “the rich is in the niche” really mean and why does it matter so much?
- The reasons why attorneys resist the concept of niching down
- If you are trying to please everyone, you won’t please anyone
- The differences between substantive and marketing niches
- The ways to position yourself as an expert and build credibility in your substantive niche
- Why you’re not really memorable if you only market yourself as a general litigator or attorney
- Ways to start niching today even if you’ve not done it in the past
And much more!