Do you struggle with making decisions? Whether you stress about decisions big or small, if you find yourself getting stuck in your head and overthinking a situation, this episode is for you! I’ll walk you through six questions to ask yourself to help you move past analysis paralysis so that you can make a smart, confident decision.
What we cover in this episode:
- How analysis paralysis can hold you back and why it’s so important to be honest about whether you’re overthinking something
- How to get clear on what you’re really worried about
- The intersection between strategy, perfectionism and fear – and why we often lie to ourselves about our true motives
- Why so many people ask the wrong questions, which leads to even more confusion and indecisiveness
- The four common problem-solving methods that will keep you stuck in your head AND the one thing you should do to find the right answer faster
- How to leverage past mistakes and situations to your advantage
Want to work with me next year?
Applications are now open for The 2020 Experience, my annual mastermind for ambitious, high-achieving women. It’s a transformational experience limited to 32 women ready to achieve major goals while doubling down on self-care. If you’re ready to have a breakout year filled with intense hustle and flow, be sure to apply at http://2020mastermindexperience.com/
Links Mentioned:Episode #120: The Fear of Success
Right-click to download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#137: Sabbaticals & Career Swerves with Guest Zohra Tejani
#136: Starting a Podcast
#135: Making Moves with Guests Amy Gardner & Keith Sbiral
#134: Ability v. Ambition