When it comes to corporate fashion, it can be hard to find that perfect balance between being authentic yet professional. That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to my special guest, Estelle Winsett. She’s an attorney, professional development director, and personal stylist. She LOVES fashion and helping women use it as a way to own their power and have more fun.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- Estelle’s unlikely career path including how she pitched for her current position
- Why she started styling others on the side and how it fills her need for creativity
- Steps to uncovering your unique professional style
- The role of feminism in fashion
- Estelle’s top fashion tips (and what not to do)
- How you can work with Estelle for free in her upcoming “Closet Cleanse Challenge”
Links Mentioned:Join Estelle’s Challenge HERE
Download this episode here.
My Latest Episodes:#126: The 2020 Experience
#125: Competition v. Collaboration
#124: Managing Associates
#123: Top Lessons for Lawyers with Guest Nora Riva Bergman