Are you a solo attorney wishing you had more success? Or perhaps you’ve been thinking about going out on your own but you’re not sure whether you should? Today I’m sharing the 5 biggest mistakes that I see solo lawyers make when they’re starting out. Even if you’ve been a solo for a while, if you’re not where you want to be, you might discover why in this episode!
In this episode, I’m covering:
- The misconceptions around starting your own firm
- How much time should be spent focusing on logistics
- Identifying the right clients and services to offer
- Testing the viability of a client market (and using this knowledge to leverage marketing efforts)
- What to include in a business development plan
- When to hire and outsource
Links:Episode #7: The Rich Is in the Niche
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#93: Bonus – The Magic of Masterminds
#92: Freedom to Shape Your Future
#91: Dealing with Negative Feedback
#90: Ally Conversation with Pankit Doshi of NAPABA