If you’re early in your legal career, this episode is for you. I’m sharing my Top 10 list for how to become a “rock star” in your law firm. If you’ve got some years under your belt, this episode will help you guide and mentor younger associates so that they know what really matters.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How to balance your desires with those of your firm
- Why your firm’s expectations may be different than those of your friends
- How to identify the keys to success at your firm
- What to focus on first when trying to impress partners
- Why taking ownership of your career will catapult your success
- And more!
Right-click to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#66: What Are You Working For?
#65: Tracking Performance (KPs)
#64: Just Do It! (Get It Done Challenge Day 5)
#63: Say No (Get It Done Challenge Day 4)