When this episode of the podcast comes out, I will be on vacation as I’ve been working some really long hours recently and struggling with my stress levels. For that reason, I thought now is the perfect time to bring in my very first guest to interview to talk about a lot of these issues we face!
Kara Loewentheil is a lawyer turned life coach and she has her own podcast called The Lawyer Stress Solution. In this episode, we’ll be talking about the “Lawyer Brain” and how our thoughts actually lead to physical reactions in our bodies, such as anxiety. These reactions can affect our actions, so Kara will be teaching us some tool and tips to help reduce our stress and anxiety.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Kara’s own journey from lawyer to life coach and the transformation she undertook to do it
- What exactly is the “Lawyer Brain”?
- Her thoughts on the whole “nature versus nurture” debate
- The reasons we need to be aware of what we are thinking throughout the day
- Why lawyers tend to want to live in the urgent quadrant of The Priority Matrix…
Check out Kara’s podcast The Lawyer Stress Solution
Visit Kara’s website: RedesignYourMind.com
Click here to learn more about Kara’s small group program
Learn more about Dr. Larry Richard
Right-click here to download this episode.
My Latest Episodes:#28: Path to Partnership
#27: Non-billable Purgatory
#26: Listener Q&A — How to Make Time for Self-care
#25: I Don’t Want to Talk About It…